Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bundles of Joy Quilt loosely translated

DSC_0098
My finished Baby Quilt. I followed a tutorial from ryanwalshquilts.com called Bundles of Joy. I decided to split the charm pack and make two baby quilts instead of one. I just added borders to make it larger.

You can find the tutorial here:
http://www.ryanwalshquilts.com/2010/06/bundles-of-joy-quilt-tutorial.html


DSC_0094
I embroidered "Shi Yazhi" on the bottom corner because this quilt is made for a baby. In Navajo this means "Little One."


DSC_0108
A close up of my label :)


DSC_0107
Quilting easier to see on the back. This is probably my 4th quilt to machine quilt. I'm having so much fun using my new machine which makes it so easy to do. I think I have about 7 more quilt tops ready to quilt so I should be posting more photos soon.

No comments: