Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Patchwork Tsushin Magazine Vintage Girl Zip Pouch

Vintage Girl Zip Pouch by Nizhoni Workshop, from the pages of Patchwork Tsushin Magazine
 Here is my finished Vintage Girl Zipper Pouch. This was a project featured in Patchwork Tsushin 6/2013. The yellow leaf fabric and blue fabric were provided with the magazine. I was fortunate to find a generous instagram friend who sent me the yellow First of Infinity word fabric by Kumiko Fujita which is really a hard fabric to find! I didn't use the Suzuko Koseki newspaper print for the back strip but rather used more FoI which I think looks amazing!
 

The front view
 

The back view
 

Inside view
 
As you can see the directions are shown in the drawings to the left. But it is written in Japanese and not too complicated if you go slowly and have previous experience with zippers.
 

No comments: