Monday, December 15, 2014

Mini Sew Together Bag

I happened to see a blog post about Quiltcon earlier this week by OPQuilt.com which was really an interesting read. Her next blog post was about a mini sewtogether bag she made. Super cute right? Go to her blog and download the worksheet here: http://occasionalpiece.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/mini-sew-together-bag/

You will still need to buy the actual Sew Together Pattern from Sew Demented, only the formula for the dimensions is given.
I absolutely love this size bag and it was so fast and easy to make! It only has two pockets inside but is still fully functional!



1 comment:

jojo said...

Just found your Blog (Conan McCoy) and I love these bags. I have the regular size and two Bionic gear (which are the best for my EPP) I will make some minis. Thanks.