Thursday, April 21, 2011

Patchwork Squared P2 Block Four

Block 4
Here is my fourth block called Fourth Inning. This is the fourth block quilting along with Patchwork Squared.

This is my first actual patchwork quilt a long, similar to what I think a Block of the Month club would be like. Since I live in Canada, participating in one is just cost prohibitive. But I really like the modern squares we are making and the interaction within the Flickr group. It's really tons of fun.

I didn't purchase any material specifically for this QAL but I did use fat quarters from my stash. So far with these four blocks I've used 5 fat quarters with lots of fabric still left over.

So if you have some time please join the fun and make sure to upload your photos to the Flickr group and enter to win some cool prizes!!! (There are two drawings for this round so if you do start, start with Blocks 3 and 4, Diamond Mine and Fourth Inning...if you post by April 24th and let the guys know on the giveaway thread, you will be entered to win!)

P2 Modern Solids Quilt Along

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I like all your solid blocks! That's going to look really good!